Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fun Facts About My Pregnanacy

  1. Yes, I have been sick. It comes at random times, day or night. At 13 weeks I am starting to feel better.
  2. Josh seems to be handling my whininess and moodiness just fine. Or maybe it's really nothing out of the ordinary for him.
  3. I had an ultrasound and heard the heartbeat at 7 weeks. I also heard it at 13 weeks.
  4. I am due August 2nd. Josh insists July 29th. I'm not sure why, but he's pretty good at predicting things. Too bad he hasn't predicted lottery numbers, not that we play.
  5. I'm delivering at Hendersonville Hospital.
  6. I haven't craved pickles or salad. Josh hasn't lost hope though.
  7. We have names picked out. If it's a boy it's Syd Garrett Black. (After Syd Barrett, from Pink Floyd, Josh's idea. Oh, Josh's middle name is also Garrett.) If it's a girl we are keeping it a secret. Sorry Mom,but you will not dig this out of me.
  8. I've stopped running, but continue to do Pilates and weights.
  9. I have had to buy 2 bridesmaids dresses for the same wedding. I found out 2 weeks after I ordered the first that the lil booger had been conceived. The seamstress was reluctant to alter the first one. Too bad they wouldn't take it back either, oh well.
  10. Josh is the best husband in the world. Sorry all you other husbands reading this. I would have strangled myself by now. He's going to be a great dad too.
  11. This will be my mom and dad's first grandchild. It will be the second for Josh's parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment