- Yes, I have been sick. It comes at random times, day or night. At 13 weeks I am starting to feel better.
- Josh seems to be handling my whininess and moodiness just fine. Or maybe it's really nothing out of the ordinary for him.
- I had an ultrasound and heard the heartbeat at 7 weeks. I also heard it at 13 weeks.
- I am due August 2nd. Josh insists July 29th. I'm not sure why, but he's pretty good at predicting things. Too bad he hasn't predicted lottery numbers, not that we play.
- I'm delivering at Hendersonville Hospital.
- I haven't craved pickles or salad. Josh hasn't lost hope though.
- We have names picked out. If it's a boy it's Syd Garrett Black. (After Syd Barrett, from Pink Floyd, Josh's idea. Oh, Josh's middle name is also Garrett.) If it's a girl we are keeping it a secret. Sorry Mom,but you will not dig this out of me.
- I've stopped running, but continue to do Pilates and weights.
- I have had to buy 2 bridesmaids dresses for the same wedding. I found out 2 weeks after I ordered the first that the lil booger had been conceived. The seamstress was reluctant to alter the first one. Too bad they wouldn't take it back either, oh well.
- Josh is the best husband in the world. Sorry all you other husbands reading this. I would have strangled myself by now. He's going to be a great dad too.
- This will be my mom and dad's first grandchild. It will be the second for Josh's parents.
4 years ago