Saturday, August 22, 2009

Gorgeous


Wow! I can't believe it's been one month already. Ruby is such a gift from God. He knew exactly when we would need her most. She has been such a positive light in the recent sad days. Josh's dad passed away this week after a long battle with lots of different things. He did get to hold little Ruby a couple of times and for that we are greatful. One of the last words he spoke was "Gorgeous" in a one word description of her to the chaplin at the Hospice center. I have a hard time calling her gorgeous as it makes my eyes a little weepy.

Without Ruby this week would have been tougher to get through for Josh and everyone. I believe that Ruby now has a special angel watching her from above and I don't care how cheesy that may sound. We will me miss Pepaw (Teddy), but know he's in better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment