Saturday, March 14, 2009

I Get to Be Mysterious!

On Monday we found out that we are having a girl. Yay! I think a part of me really wanted to have a girl, but really only because I wanted to be mysterious about the name. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved whatever I was blessed with. I think Josh is a little nervous about a girl, but he'll be fine. He's very excited and I believe seeing the ultrasound made it all a little more real to him. Especially when he said she looked like an alien on the screen and she turned her head and started opening her mouth. Like she was saying to him "Look who's talking! You big poop head!" I think they'll definately have a special bond.

The other exciting thing is that they moved my due date to July 30. Josh was excited because that's really close to his prediction of July 29th. If he's right I might start making a business out of his predictions. You should see him predict weight loss on the Biggest Loser.

2 comments:

  1. I hear PeePaw is awfully excited that he's going to have a granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! I think that Sid would also make a very nice girl name... :)

    ReplyDelete